- 1 What do you expect to learn in mathematics?
- 2 What is your expectation in mathematics in the modern world?
- 3 What is expectation in this subject?
- 4 How do you explain your answer in math?
- 5 Who is the father of mathematics?
- 6 Why is math so hard?
- 7 Why is mathematics in the modern world?
- 8 What is the role of mathematics in modern technology?
- 9 Is mathematics invented or discovered?
- 10 What is an example of expectation?
- 11 What are student expectations?
- 12 What is your expectation in NSTP subject?
- 13 How do you show work in math?
- 14 How do you explain word problems in math?
- 15 How do you get students to explain their thinking?
What do you expect to learn in mathematics?
Math teaches us to think logically; to identify and state the problem clearly; to plan how to solve the problem; and then to apply the appropriate methods to evaluate and solve the problem. We learn to evaluate and draw conclusions based on our knowledge.
What is your expectation in mathematics in the modern world?
Answer: In the world today, I expect in the Mathematics subject to be easier to understand and can be applied to real life. Since Mathematics had been discovered and existent hundreds of years ago, I also expect it to be more advance but simplified for better understanding of learners.
What is expectation in this subject?
Some examples of expectations from all subjects that you can say are these: I expect our subjects to widen our knowledge about the topics being taught in these subjects. I expect our subjects to provide us a holistic approach, real-life examples, and hands-on training.
How do you explain your answer in math?
Good Math Writers:
- Select the best way to represent their thinking (e.g. using words, equations, a diagram, table, or graph)
- Use precise math vocabulary and symbols.
- Give examples.
- Describe any patterns they discover.
- Show/ explain the steps taken to solve a problem.
- Explain their findings in a clear and organized manner.
Who is the father of mathematics?
Archimedes is known as the Father Of Mathematics. He lived between 287 BC – 212 BC. Syracuse, the Greek island of Sicily was his birthplace.
Why is math so hard?
Math is a very abstract subject. For students, learning usually happens best when they can relate it to real life. As math becomes more advanced and challenging, that can be difficult to do. As a result, many students find themselves needing to work harder and practice longer to understand more abstract math concepts.
Why is mathematics in the modern world?
Mathematics helps organize patterns and regularities in the world. Mathematics helps predict the behavior of nature and phenomena in the world. Mathematics helps control nature and occurrences in the world for our own ends. predict phenomena, and make life easier for us.
What is the role of mathematics in modern technology?
There is a fundamental significance to the mathematical way of thinking. Briefly, mathematics provides methods for organizing and structuring knowledge so that, when applied to technology, it allows scientists and engineers to produce systematic, reproducible, and transmittable knowledge.
Is mathematics invented or discovered?
2) Math is a human construct. Mathematics is not discovered, it is invented.
What is an example of expectation?
Expectation is defined as believing that something is going to happen or believing that something should be a certain way. An example of expectation is a belief that you will be getting promoted. An example of expectation is a belief that you should behave as a proper lady or gentleman.
What are student expectations?
What are Student Behavior Expectations? Behavior expectations are procedures and rules that are taught to students to encourage positive behaviors and prevent problem behaviors. They form important building blocks for a positive school culture.
What is your expectation in NSTP subject?
Answer. Answer: For environment, the NSTP students will of course assess the environmental matters within the community and can implement ways to somewhat solve the crisis. The students can also conduct lectures to pre-schoolers by this we can help empower the minds of the students.
How do you show work in math?
Ways to Show Math Work Digitally
- Type all of the equations you used. This way is most helpful with word problems (including multi-step word problems).
- Type all of the steps you used to solve a problem. (First I….
- Upload or email a picture showing your work.
- Blog Posts and Free Guides.
- Digital Learning Activities.
How do you explain word problems in math?
An example problem -solving process is provided below:
- Read the problem, then reread it and highlight key words and numbers.
- Draw a picture of the situation that the problem presents.
- Determine the goal of the problem.
- Establish a strategy or write an equation to represent the picture.
How do you get students to explain their thinking?
1.) As the student is explaining their thinking or their answer, record the main key words they say in a word bank of sorts. Then, restate to the student what you heard them say, and point to each word as you say it. Finally, have them record their thoughts using some or all of the key words you recorded for them.