How do you type square root on a keyboard?
How to make a Square Root Symbol in a text document on your computer:
- Copy and paste the following square root symbol into your document: √
- if your keyboard has a number pad, hold down the [Alt] button and type 251.
How do I type m2 in Word?
In any version of Microsoft Word, type m2, then highlight the 2. Now press and hold Ctrl and Shift, then press the + key and it will be changed to superscript and will look like this: m2.
How do you type 2 squared in Word?
To type the squared symbol on Microsoft Word, click the superscript button (x²) in the Font group under the Home tab, and then type the number 2. You can also type 2 first and then select or highlight it before clicking the x² button.
How do you type to the power of 3 on the keyboard?
1) Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard, and do not let go. 2) While keep press “Alt”, on your keyboard type the number “252”, which is the number of the letter or symbol “³” in ASCII table.
How do I make a small number in Word?
Superscript in Word
- Or you can use the keyboard shortcut: press Ctrl and Shift, then hit +.
- A subscript is a character, symbol or number set slightly below the normal line of text.
- If you need a subscript in you Word document, here’s how to do it.
- Click where you’d like the subscript to appear.
How do you type a small th?
You can do this through the Font dialog box, but there is a much faster way. For superscript, simply press Ctrl + Shift + + (press and hold Ctrl and Shift, then press +). For subscript, press CTRL + = (press and hold Ctrl, then press =). Pressing the respective shortcut again will get you back to normal text.
How do you write H2O?
The chemical symbol for water is H2O. The chemical symbol for water, H2O, stands for dihydrogen monoxide. This shorthand indicates that two hydrogen atoms, represented by H2, bonded to one oxygen atom, represented by O, forms one molecule of water.