How do I type a square root symbol?
– Position the pointer in the place where you want the square root symbol inserted. – Press and hold down the Alt key and type 251 from the numeric keypad. The symbol (√) will be inserted into your text as soon as you release your finger from the Alt code.
How do you square words on word?
x² is called superscript, the keyboard shortcut is Ctrl + Shift + = (Press and hold Ctrl, at the same time press and hold Shift, while holding Ctrl and Shift, press the equal = sign. Press the shortcut once to activate the superscript, type the character you want and press the shortcut again to deactivate. 3.
How do you type the root symbol on a laptop?
Hold down the “Alt” key and, at the same time, type in the number “251” on the number keypad. This will produce the square root symbol shown as “√.”
How do you type a square?
Inserting the squared symbol on your Android smartphone is relatively easy and straightforward. To insert the squared sign, just long-press the number 2 and it will insert the superscript ².
What is the cube root symbol?
The cube root symbol is denoted by ‘3 √ ‘. In the case of square root, we have used just the root symbol such as ‘ √ ‘, which is also called a radical. Hence, symbolically we can represent the cube root of different numbers as: Cube root of 5 = 3 √ 5 Cube root of 11 = 3 √ 11 And so on.
Where is the chi square symbol in Word?
how do I get the chi – square symbol in Word
- Open a new Word doc.
- Click on Insert top line and then on Symbol.
- Find the font called Symbol by looking in the drop-down box, and search.
- Insert Chi.
- Then type 2 after it and highlight just the 2.
- Go to Format top line and Font and click on Superscript.
- You now have Chi – square and you can save that for use by Copy-Paste.
Where is the root symbol in keyboard?
Press and hold Alt. Type K, I, and then J. The numbers on these letter keys are 2, 5, and 1. This inserts the square root symbol.