- 1 What is the answer to this math riddle?
- 2 What is Mystery number in math?
- 3 What is the missing number answer is not 6?
- 4 Who am I question answer?
- 5 How can you take 2 from 5 and leave 4?
- 6 How do you make a riddle?
- 7 What is the most mysterious number?
- 8 How do you find special numbers?
- 9 How do I find my mystery number?
- 10 Can you solve this it’s not six?
- 11 What is the answer to brain out cat?
- 12 Which number is missing from the bottom grid?
- 13 Who am I name game?
- 14 Who am I Questions about animals?
- 15 Who am I what am I game?
What is the answer to this math riddle?
Answer. The answer is 86. When it is turned upside down and flipped, it becomes 98, which is 12 more than 86. If you were able to solve all of these math riddles, try your hand at some of the hardest riddles ever written.
What is Mystery number in math?
A mystery number is that number which can be expressed as sum of two numbers and those two numbers should be reverse of each other. Examples: Input: n = 121.
What is the missing number answer is not 6?
Therefore, the ‘What goes in the empty square its not 6 ‘ puzzle answer is R, which is the ‘reverse’ sign.
Who am I question answer?
” Who am I?” Riddles
- I am the third from a sparkle bright,
- I use electricity and I killed my father.
- I’m the son of water but when I return to water I die.
- When I am visible to you, you cannot see me, but when I am invisible, you long to see me.
- I am green and ugly and come out at night with a crumple old broom.
- I love spinach.
How can you take 2 from 5 and leave 4?
Riddle: How can you take 2 from 5 and leave 4? Remove the 2 letters F and E from five and you have IV. that is a good one!
How do you make a riddle?
- Choose an answer. Remember to choose a concrete, general answer.
- Brainstorm about your answer. Write down everything that comes to mind about the answer that you’ve chosen.
- Use a thesaurus. Choose three important words from your brainstorming list above, and look them up in a thesaurus.
- Use figurative language.
What is the most mysterious number?
|← 6173 6174 6175 →|
|Cardinal||six thousand one hundred seventy-four|
|Ordinal||6174th (six thousand one hundred seventy-fourth)|
|Factorization||2 × 32 × 73|
How do you find special numbers?
It can be an N digit number. The program has first to break the number into its corresponding digits and calculate their factorials. Once that is done, the sum of the individual calculated factorials should be added. If the sum matches the original number, then the number is called to be a Special number.
How do I find my mystery number?
- The digits of add up to a number where equals times the number you get when you reverse the digits of.
- Reverse the digits of and find the prime factors of the number you get. Then take the sum of the squares of these prime factors and halve it. Removing the digit 0 from the new number yields back.
Can you solve this it’s not six?
It’s a representation of a stick shift, where 1-5 are gears and R represents reverse. It’s a representation of a stick shift, where 1-5 are gears and R represents reverse.
What is the answer to brain out cat?
Solution for level Brain Out What s the answer answer: Whole cat =10, Face=5, two Paws=2 (or One paw =1), But look carefully at the last cat in 3rd equation have only One paw, So answer should be 5+1x(10-1)=5+9=14, Just follow the walkthrough =)
Which number is missing from the bottom grid? Ans = 56. In each diagram, divide the top left value by 3, multiply it by the top value, then multiply the answer by 4 to give the lower value.
Who am I name game?
Playing Who Am I? Place one of the nametags on the upper back of each player. Once everyone has a nametag on their back, explain the rules to everyone: each person must try to figure out which famous person that they are, only asking “Yes” or “No” questions to gain clues about the name that is on their back.
Who am I Questions about animals?
What Animal Am I? Trivia Questions & Answers: Animals for Kids
- 1 I am a pet, and a fast one at that.
- 2 I have eight legs and often dine on insects.
- 3 “With a wingspan of up to seventy-five centimetres, I’m the largest known flying insect.
- 4 Which farm animal might say to her best friend, “I feel so much better now all that wool has gone.
Who am I what am I game?
One person chooses a card and holds it up against their forehead, or props it up in front of them, without looking at it. They have to ask yes or no questions and try to find out what they are. The rest of the family answer the questions until they are finally able to guess who or what they are.