- 1 What do you expect to learn in mathematics?
- 2 What are your expectations of the subject?
- 3 What I expect from my teacher?
- 4 What is your expectation in English subject?
- 5 Why is math so hard?
- 6 How can I be brilliant in maths?
- 7 What are student expectations?
- 8 What is your expectation in this subject answer?
- 9 What is an example of expectation?
- 10 What kind of students do teachers like?
- 11 What message do you have for your teacher?
- 12 Do teachers like quiet students?
- 13 What are your expectations for college?
- 14 What is your expectation from this training?
- 15 How do you write your course expectations?
What do you expect to learn in mathematics?
Math teaches us to think logically; to identify and state the problem clearly; to plan how to solve the problem; and then to apply the appropriate methods to evaluate and solve the problem. We learn to evaluate and draw conclusions based on our knowledge.
What are your expectations of the subject?
Some examples of expectations from all subjects that you can say are these: I expect our subjects to widen our knowledge about the topics being taught in these subjects. I expect our subjects to provide us a holistic approach, real-life examples, and hands-on training.
What I expect from my teacher?
I want my teacher to be friendly with all students then only we can tell our problems in there subjects to them without being scared of anything. Teacher should be strict in studies because if he/she is not strict at all children won’t complete there work they will have no fear of their future.
What is your expectation in English subject?
You should expect to read and write English effectively and fluently. You should see great improvement in your skills during your ESL study experience. The course you choose to study should expand your vocabulary, expression, and pronunciation beyond the classroom.
Why is math so hard?
Math is a very abstract subject. For students, learning usually happens best when they can relate it to real life. As math becomes more advanced and challenging, that can be difficult to do. As a result, many students find themselves needing to work harder and practice longer to understand more abstract math concepts.
How can I be brilliant in maths?
10 Tips for Math Success
- Do all of the homework. Don’t ever think of homework as a choice.
- Fight not to miss class.
- Find a friend to be your study partner.
- Establish a good relationship with the teacher.
- Analyze and understand every mistake.
- Get help fast.
- Don’t swallow your questions.
- Basic skills are essential.
What are student expectations?
What are Student Behavior Expectations? Behavior expectations are procedures and rules that are taught to students to encourage positive behaviors and prevent problem behaviors. They form important building blocks for a positive school culture.
What is your expectation in this subject answer?
Originally Answered: What is your expectation about the subject? I expect my teacher to provide me with the opportunity to learn and understand the concepts in this course in a way that I can understand and give adequate feedback on my abilities, in order that I can apply this knowledge and achieve my goal.
What is an example of expectation?
Expectation is defined as believing that something is going to happen or believing that something should be a certain way. An example of expectation is a belief that you will be getting promoted. An example of expectation is a belief that you should behave as a proper lady or gentleman.
What kind of students do teachers like?
Teachers want students to come to class each day ready to learn. They want them to come prepared, focused, and motivated. They want students to enjoy the learning process and to be active participants in the learning process. Teachers want students to be respectful.
What message do you have for your teacher?
Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best. You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, the candle to my life. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher. Books, sports, homework and knowledge, you are the pillar of our success and in the classroom, you are the best.
Do teachers like quiet students?
Teachers have wide opinions of shy students from them being disengaged and lacking understanding to the opposite, that shy students are smart and don’t need academic help. Yet, most teachers agree shy students need extra support to overcome their shyness or it will hinder their future if they don’t.
What are your expectations for college?
Expectations of a College Student
- Be on Time. Being late does not make a good impression.
- Say it Right from the Beginning. Anyone who is teaching at OCCC has earned a degree and can be referred to as professor.
- Be Respectful. Turn off your cell phone before class begins.
- Be Prepared. Take notes on lectures and readings.
- Be attentive.
- Online Communication.
What is your expectation from this training?
One of the top employee training expectations is the ability to access learning resources whenever it fits into their schedule. Likewise, they expect to be able to set goals that matter to them and their job duties. Your online training program must be flexible and adaptable to employees’ needs.
How do you write your course expectations?
How and Where to Communicate Expectations
- Provide basic course information (e.g., title, number, credits).
- Describe the course in terms that get students excited about taking it.
- Establish a friendly, welcoming course climate.
- Identify your learning objectives.
- Identify prerequisite knowledge and skills.