- 1 What is the easiest way to solve age problems?
- 2 How do you solve age problems without algebra?
- 3 How do you calculate your age?
- 4 What is an age?
- 5 What is twice as old?
- 6 How do you solve word problems?
- 7 How old will I be 2030?
- 8 What is the age of 1999 born?
- 9 What is my age if I was born in 2001?
- 10 How do you solve linear equation word problems?
- 11 When I am as old as my father is now?
- 12 How do you answer age questions?
What is the easiest way to solve age problems?
Important Statements and Equations for ” Problems based on Ages “:
- If the present age is y, then n times the present age = ny.
- If the present age is x, then age n years later/hence = x + n.
- If the present age is x, then age n years ago = x – n.
- The ages in a ratio a: b will be ax and bx.
How do you solve age problems without algebra?
make two equations – considering the present age always – a + i = 42 a-11 = 3 ( i – 11) Now, solve for them – a = 26 and i = 16. The answer is a +2 i.e. 28 years.
How do you calculate your age?
Let the daughter’s age be x and father’s age be 4x. So as per question, 4x + 5 = 3(x + 5). So x = 10. Hence present age of daughter is 10 years and present age of father is 40 years.
What is an age?
Age is defined as a span of years during which some event occurred. The number of years that ice covered most of the world is an example of an ice age. The definition of age is the number of years something has been alive or in existence. An example of age is being 16 years old.
What is twice as old?
” twice as old as” means we will be multiplying by 2.
How do you solve word problems?
A proven step-by-step method for solving word problems is actually quite simple.
- Read the problem out loud to yourself.
- Draw a Picture.
- Think “What do I need to find?”
- List what is given.
- Find the key words.
- Check your work.
How old will I be 2030?
How Old Am I? – Age & Birthday Calculator
|How Old will I be?|
|Same Day on||Age||Day|
|2030||29 years 11 months 12 days||Saturday|
|2040||39 years 11 months 12 days||Friday|
|2050||49 years 11 months 12 days||Wednesday|
What is the age of 1999 born?
What is my age now if i was born in 1999?
|What is my age if I was born in 1999?|
|Month of 1999||Age|
|May||21 years 11 months|
|June||21 years 10 months|
What is my age if I was born in 2001?
What is my age now if i was born in 2001?
|What is my age if I was born in 2001?|
|Month of 2001||Age|
|June||19 years 10 months|
|July||19 years 9 months|
|August||19 years 8 months|
How do you solve linear equation word problems?
Writing Systems of Linear Equations from Word Problems
- Understand the problem. Understand all the words used in stating the problem. Understand what you are asked to find.
- Translate the problem to an equation. Assign a variable (or variables) to represent the unknown. Clearly state what the variable represents.
- Carry out the plan and solve the problem.
When I am as old as my father is now?
From the statement ” When I am as old as my father is now, I shall be five times as old as my son is now.” we can say: (m + d) = 5s = f: or:d = 5s – m:” By then, my son will be eight years older than I am now.
How do you answer age questions?
“How Old Are You?” Answers
- Old enough to know better, but still too young to care.
- How old do you think I am?
- Age is just a number.
- I have no idea.
- It doesn’t matter how old I am!
- That’s a personal question!
- It’s rude to ask people their age!
- Older than I look.