- 1 What is the website that solves any math problem?
- 2 What app gives you answers to math problems?
- 3 How do you explain your answer in math?
- 4 Can Google solve math problems?
- 5 What is the best math problem solver?
- 6 Is Mathway safe?
- 7 Is using Photomath cheating?
- 8 What app is better than Photomath?
- 9 What app gives you homework answers?
- 10 How do you show work in math?
- 11 How do you teach students to explain their thinking?
- 12 Why should students explain their answers?
- 13 How can I cheat on my math test?
- 14 What is the hardest math problem in the world?
- 15 What are the 7 hardest math problems?
What is the website that solves any math problem?
Welcome to Webmath! You’ll find hundreds of instant-answer, self-help, math solvers, ready to provide you with instant help on your math problem. Webmath is a math -help web site that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by a user, at any particular moment.
What app gives you answers to math problems?
Photomath reads and solves mathematical problems instantly by using the camera of your mobile device.
How do you explain your answer in math?
Good Math Writers:
- Select the best way to represent their thinking (e.g. using words, equations, a diagram, table, or graph)
- Use precise math vocabulary and symbols.
- Give examples.
- Describe any patterns they discover.
- Show/ explain the steps taken to solve a problem.
- Explain their findings in a clear and organized manner.
Can Google solve math problems?
Google Lens can solve simple equations such as “5+2” or more complex formulas such as “x2 – 3x + 2.” You can scan the problem from a real-world piece of paper or from a digital display. Open the “ Google ” app on your Android phone or tablet, iPhone, or iPad. Tap the “Lens” icon from the right side of the search bar.
What is the best math problem solver?
- Photomath. Photomath is probably the best app for solving mathematical problems.
- iMathematics. iMathematics lets you type in equations and solves them for you.
- MyScript Calculator.
- Graphing Calculator.
- Khan Academy.
Is Mathway safe?
Yes. Mathway: Math Problem Solver is quiet safe to use but use with caution. This is based on our NLP (Natural language processing) analysis of over 249,897 User Reviews sourced from the Appstore and the appstore cumulative rating of 4.9/5. Justuseapp Safety Score for Mathway: Math Problem Solver Is 34.1/100.
Is using Photomath cheating?
So, no, it’s not cheating to use an app, in the sense that you are not using the app as an unfair advantage to get a higher score. Rather, you are depriving yourself of the learning for which you paid tuition.
What app is better than Photomath?
The best alternative is fxSolver, which is free. Other great apps like Photomath are Mathpix Snip (Freemium), Microsoft Math Solver (Free), Symbolab Math Solver (Freemium) and Cymath (Freemium).
What app gives you homework answers?
Need to get unstuck? Socratic can help! This learning app, powered by Google AI, helps you understand your school work at a high school and university level. Ask Socratic a question and the app will find the best online resources for you to learn the concepts.
How do you show work in math?
Ways to Show Math Work Digitally
- Type all of the equations you used. This way is most helpful with word problems (including multi-step word problems).
- Type all of the steps you used to solve a problem. (First I….
- Upload or email a picture showing your work.
- Blog Posts and Free Guides.
- Digital Learning Activities.
How do you teach students to explain their thinking?
1.) As the student is explaining their thinking or their answer, record the main key words they say in a word bank of sorts. Then, restate to the student what you heard them say, and point to each word as you say it. Finally, have them record their thoughts using some or all of the key words you recorded for them.
Why should students explain their answers?
Students learn better when they self- explain. Self- explaining can be a powerful tool for students both when they learn new concepts and when they access that knowledge while solving a problem, so giving them opportunities to do so can have an impact on their success.
How can I cheat on my math test?
Tape notes to the bottom of your shoes. During the test, rest on your outer foot and turn your head down at angle so you can see the notes. Try not to look to obvious doing this; make it look like you are just stretching your neck. You could put cheat sheets or notes into your shoes and take them out as needed.
What is the hardest math problem in the world?
Today’s mathematicians would probably agree that the Riemann Hypothesis is the most significant open problem in all of math. It’s one of the seven Millennium Prize Problems, with a million dollar reward for its solution.
What are the 7 hardest math problems?
The problems are the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, Hodge conjecture, Navier–Stokes existence and smoothness, P versus NP problem, Poincaré conjecture, Riemann hypothesis, and Yang–Mills existence and mass gap.