- 1 How do you solve age problems without algebra?
- 2 How do you calculate your age?
- 3 What are the steps to solve a math problem?
- 4 How do you solve algebra problems?
- 5 What is twice as old?
- 6 How do you solve linear equation word problems?
- 7 How do you solve word problems?
- 8 What is my age if I was born in 2001?
- 9 What is my age if I was born in 2004?
- 10 What is the age of 1999 born?
- 11 How do you solve difficult problems?
- 12 Can you solve math problem?
- 13 How do I do good in math?
How do you solve age problems without algebra?
make two equations – considering the present age always – a + i = 42 a-11 = 3 ( i – 11) Now, solve for them – a = 26 and i = 16. The answer is a +2 i.e. 28 years.
How do you calculate your age?
Let the daughter’s age be x and father’s age be 4x. So as per question, 4x + 5 = 3(x + 5). So x = 10. Hence present age of daughter is 10 years and present age of father is 40 years.
What are the steps to solve a math problem?
Here are four steps to help solve any math problems easily:
- Read carefully, understand, and identify the type of problem.
- Draw and review your problem.
- Develop the plan to solve it.
- Solve the problem.
How do you solve algebra problems?
Let’s start by listing the steps to solve an algebraic word problem:
- Read the problem and decide what “x” represents. This is the easy part.
- Define all other variables described in the problem in terms of x.
- Write an equation that puts all of the numbers together.
- Solve the equation.
What is twice as old?
” twice as old as” means we will be multiplying by 2.
How do you solve linear equation word problems?
Writing Systems of Linear Equations from Word Problems
- Understand the problem. Understand all the words used in stating the problem. Understand what you are asked to find.
- Translate the problem to an equation. Assign a variable (or variables) to represent the unknown. Clearly state what the variable represents.
- Carry out the plan and solve the problem.
How do you solve word problems?
A proven step-by-step method for solving word problems is actually quite simple.
- Read the problem out loud to yourself.
- Draw a Picture.
- Think “What do I need to find?”
- List what is given.
- Find the key words.
- Check your work.
What is my age if I was born in 2001?
What is my age now if i was born in 2001?
|What is my age if I was born in 2001?|
|Month of 2001||Age|
|June||19 years 10 months|
|July||19 years 9 months|
|August||19 years 8 months|
What is my age if I was born in 2004?
What is my age now if i was born in 2004?
|What is my age if I was born in 2004?|
|Month of 2004||Age|
|July||16 years 9 months|
|August||16 years 8 months|
|September||16 years 7 months|
What is the age of 1999 born?
What is my age now if i was born in 1999?
|What is my age if I was born in 1999?|
|Month of 1999||Age|
|May||21 years 11 months|
|June||21 years 10 months|
How do you solve difficult problems?
How to Solve Tough Problems
- Recognize the Problem. Jointly agree a problem exists. Describe the problem situation.
- Determine the Root Cause. Localize where and when the problems occur.
- Explore Possible Solutions. Discuss and analyze the root causes.
- Select a Practical Solution. Define success criteria.
- Implement the Solution. Invest time.
Can you solve math problem?
PhotoMath promises to help solve simple linear equations and other math problems by “reading” questions with the help of your smartphone camera. PhotoMath is now available for iOS and Windows mobile devices. An Android version will be available in 2015. Calling all HuffPost superfans!
How do I do good in math?
10 Tips for Math Success
- Do all of the homework. Don’t ever think of homework as a choice.
- Fight not to miss class.
- Find a friend to be your study partner.
- Establish a good relationship with the teacher.
- Analyze and understand every mistake.
- Get help fast.
- Don’t swallow your questions.
- Basic skills are essential.