How do you use a Casio FX 9750GII graph?
- Direction for a Casio fx – 9750GII calculator.
- To Enter Data for a Scatter Plot.
- • Push MENU to go to the MAIN MENU.
- hold the x-values and L2 should hold the y-values.
- • After entering all of your data (make sure the two columns are the same length).
- (GRPH) and then again F1 (GPH1) to graph.
What does LR mean in calculator?
L-R = 0; Here “L – R” gives you an idea of the accuracy of the calculator’s solution. In most cases, it’ll be exact (assuming you have the sense to change recurring decimals into fractions).
How do you solve an equation on a Casio FX 991EX?
Enter the equation by pressing, xd+Qz(A) x+Qx(B) Qr(=)0. SOLVE The fx – 991EX can elegantly solve an equation for any unknown using Newton’s method with the SOLVE command. To use SOLVE, first input the equation to be solved, then press qr( SOLVE ). Input an initial guess for x followed by the values of A and B.
Is Casio FX-115ES plus allowed on Act?
The fx – 115ES PLUS scientific calculator is permitted for use on the PSAT/NMSQT, SAT and ACT college entrance exams, AP tests, and NCEES exams.